Jun 26-29 2013
Two presentations at the ASME 2013 Summer Bioengineering Conference in Sunriver, Oregon:
• Validation of a Novel 3D-Printed Instrumented Spatial Linkage that Measures Changes in the Rotational Axes of the Tibiofemoral Joint (Download abstract).
• Envelopes of Passive Motion in the Intact Tibiofemoral Joint: An In Vitro Study (Download abstract).
Jun 20-23 2012
Presenting two posters at the ASME 2012 Summer Bioengineering Conference in Fajardo, Puerto Rico:
• A Computational Analysis of Error in Locating the Rotational Axes of the Tibiofemoral Joint With an Instrumented Spatial Linkage (Download abstract).
• How Frequently Do Five Total Knee Arthroplasty Methods Change the Alignment of the Joint Lines and Limb From Normal? (Download abstract).
May 2-5 2012
Four presentations by Dr. Howell at the 15th Annual ESSKA Conference in Geneva, Switzerland:
• Kinematically-Aligned TKA Improves Patient Satisfaction: My Observations from 2000 TKAs
• Patient-Specific Instrumentation (PSI) Work-But Be Watchful
• Single Tunnel ACL Reconstruction: Tunnel Placement Guidelines for Optimal Results
• Clinical, Mechanical, and Biologic Evidence Supports the Early Return to Sport After ACL Reconstruction
Feb 7-11 2012
Presenting Scientific Exhibit at AAOS 2012 titled: Considerations for Measuring Coronal Alignment and an Analysis of Total Knee Arthroplasty Alignment Techniques (Download presentation materials here).